Live Blackjack Grand VIP April 5, 2018
Live Blackjack Grand VIP is another live variant of blackjack created by Evolution Gaming. This game will provide you with a richer gaming experience. The background is made of a wooden decor at the back, painted walls and a charming lady who is eager to give you a memorable gaming experience. You also get access to different live tables with a fixed number of seats.
Facts about Blackjack:
- Blackjack is one of the only games where your decision matter.
- The cards counting is real and it actually works.
- Blackjack is one of the oldest gambling games that exist.
- In the USA, Blackjack is the most popular casino table game.
- King Napoleon was a big fan of the game. He used to play frequently.
Live Blackjack Grand VIP is very simple to play. To start, you can select a seat among the seven seats available at the table by clicking on “Sit Here”. This game includes the Traditional Blackjack rules and it can maximise your winning potential if you maximise your bet amount. Your aim is to beat the dealer with a card value closest to 21 without going over. If the seats are already occupied by other players, you can still choose to “bet behind” – playing for other players and when they win, you win too. After choosing your bet, you will be given two face-up cards and the dealer will have one face up and one face down card. The face-down card in Live Blackjack Grand VIP will reveal whether you have won or lose. The stake amount is different compared to other Blackjacks.
The card values are as follows:
- Number cards from 2 to 10 are counted according to their numbers.
- The face cards King, Queen and Jack have a value of 10.
- Ace has a value of 1 or 11 depending on the game requirements.
When a blackjack is not achieved, you may explore other playing options available for you such as:
- Double Down – means doubling your bet.
- Split – if you got the same values for the first two cards, you can bet an additional amount to receive another 2 cards. It is like playing 2 hands of cards at the same time.
- Stand- You keep the cards given to you and without taking more cards.
- Hit – When you hit a card means you are requesting for another card.
- 21+3 Feature – Examining a player’s two cards and the dealer face-up card.
- Perfect Pairs –This is the choice to make a different bet whether on their first two cards are paired Live Blackjack Grand VIP. There are three types of pairs:
- Perfect Pairs – Matched suits: 9 Spade – 9 Spade, Ace Heart – Ace Heart
- Coloured Pairs –Matched Colours: 7 Spade – 7 Clubs, Queen Heart – Queen Diamond
- Mixed Pairs –Matched Ranks only: 6 Spade – 6 Diamond, King Club -King Heart
Enjoyed playing Live Blackjack Grand VIP? You can sign up at Aspers Casino Online to enjoy some more games such as Live French Roulette, Blackjack Perfect Pairs, Live Blackjack, Live Rocket Roulette, Live Dream Catcher, Live Auto Roulette. Don’t forget to check out the promos.