Live Roulette April 5, 2018
Introduction to Evolution Live Roulette
Roulette is one of the most played game in casinos. But this time, there's no need to step out of the house because Evolution Gaming brings you Live Roulette - right here at Aspers Casino. With the background overlooking a real casino and the Live dealers standing by to play, this live casino game awaits you at Aspers Casino Online.
The first two men that introduced roulette in Europe casino were Francois and Louis Blanc in 1842 and 1863. The casino attracted the most reputed and richest Europeans. After that, roulette became very popular in entire Europe. Charles Wells managed to hit the bank at Monte Carlo casino (Louis Blanc’s Casino) with approximately $500,000. And the great part is that he didn’t even cheat at the game! Nowadays, Roulette is still considered as being one of the best games in casinos.
How To Play Evolution Live Roulette
To start your game, you can place a bet by selecting one of the six chips found on your screen. The chips have different numbers ranging from 1, 3, 5, 25, 100 to 500. You can choose either an even number 1-18 or odd number 19-36. Once you have already placed your bet, the roulette table will be drawn automatically to the dealer and no more bet will be allowed.
The roulette wheel will start rolling and the dealer will announce the winning number.
The HD cameras will give you a great view of the roulette where you will be able to track the ball. Live Roulette has the betting Mode, Video Mode and Auto Zoom Mode. These buttons are found below the roulette table.
Special Features are available on Live Roulette. Each type has a different payout rate. Remember, each bet made on the numbered space or the lines between them are called Inside Bets and bets made on a special box below and on the left of the board are called Outside Bets.
- Straight up – placing your chip directly on any single number including zero.
- Split bet- placing your chip between two numbers either vertical or horizontal.
- Street Bet – placing your chip at the end of any row and this cover 3 numbers.
- Corner Bet – placing your chip at the corner of the box of any rows of numbers.
- Line Bet – placing your chip at the end of 2 rows which intersects between them.
- Column bet – Placing your chip in one of the “2 to 1” boxes at the end of the column that covers 12 numbers. Zero is not counted.
- Dozen Bet – the chip should be in one of the 3 boxes written “1st 12”
Did you enjoy this Live Roulette game? Join Aspers Casino online to discover the variety of roulette games such as Live Roulette, Live VIP Roulette, Live French Roulette Gold, Live Auto- Roulette, Live Auto Roulette VIP and Live Auto- Roulette La Partage. These games can be played on phones, tablets and Desktop.