We here at Aspers.com want you to enjoy your time with us, and as such encourage you to gamble responsibly while on Aspers.com. Please try to establish purchasing, wagering and even loss limits before you begin gaming, and you should never gamble if it interferes with daily responsibilities or in recovery for any dependency.
Aspers.com support the work of Gamcare, the national resource for gambling related problems, educational resources and training to ensure gaming remains a positive experience.
Gamcare can be contacted through their website: www.gamcare.org.uk or on 0808 8020 133 (Freephone).
If you feel you have a gambling problem, please ask yourself the following questions, the more you answer yes, the more likely it is you have a gambling problem.
Please try to establish purchasing, wagering and even loss limits before you begin gaming, and you should never gamble if it interferes with daily responsibilities or in recovery for any dependency.
- Spending more money and time on gambling than you can afford.
- Finding it hard to manage or stop your gambling.
- Having arguments with family or friends about money and gambling.
- Losing interest in usual activities or hobbies like going out with friends or spending time with family.
- Always thinking or talking about gambling.
- Lying about your gambling or hiding it from other people.
- Chasing losses or gambling to get out of financial trouble.
- Gambling until all of your money is gone.
- Borrowing money, selling possessions or not paying bills in order to pay for gambling.
- Needing to gamble with larger amounts of money or for a longer time to get the same feeling of excitement or buzz.
- Neglecting work, school, family, personal needs or household responsibilities because of gambling.
- Feeling anxious, worried, guilty, depressed or irritable.